Re: New Car smell wanted

>On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:42:12 -0500 Dan Kraus <u1002712@warwick.net>
>writes:
> >Dose anyone know where I can buy that NEW car smell for my Scirocco?
> >- thats if they even make it....
> >

> >When I say New car I mean Brand New! I do not want some fruity smell.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Dan

Strangely enough, after storing my 16v for ~6 months out of the year
here in upstate NY, there's 'newish' car smell. I don't do any
special interior preparation for storage, the garage is basically
unheated, but attached to the house.   Probably it's just because it's
been closed up with no air circulation for a long time. I do like it though.
So, if you've got several months to spare, maybe you could foster some
NCSBU:  New Car Smell Build Up.

==Brett