88 16v scirocco body shell for sale..

Contact Ben at Air & Water Enterprises in Philly for this steal.  I visited
the shop today and took a look at it.  If I had the room, it would be mine.
It is in excellent shape...no dings.  It's white in color...has all glass.
The body kit is flawless. The car comes with seats...and Suspension
Techniques suspension.  All for the measly price of $600 smackers.  Snatch
this up boys/girls.  Ben is a good guy,  so I told him I would do the favor
of posting this.

Also...ask about the brand new 6-speed tranny w/quaiffe he has for sale.
It's simply amazing.

Regards,
Joe Maahs