Re: Can't we all just get along. "ALL READ"

> >Volkswagen= the people's car
> >Far Fernugen= pleasure to drive/own
> >
>  It's actually spelled "fahrvergnugen" :)
> Marie the bitch goddess of the spelling bee
> "does not play well with other children"

Dear Mrs. Laugesen,

2 mistakes still in there :

1.
actually it is spelled "Fahrvergnügen"
and if you dont have the "ü" on your keyboard you can write
"ue" instead, like "Fahrvergnuegen"

2.
Fahrvergnügen is a noun.
Nouns always start with a capital letter in german.

:-)
all in good fun !
and please don't correct my english ;-)

53 Greets from Germany
Dirk
Scirocco GTX '83  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "Black Cat"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "daily beater"
Scirocco GTX '86  brillantblack 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
--- COLLECT THEM ALL !! --- :-))
www.Scirocco2.de