Re: Not Really 'Rocco - Everyone Needs a Bentley

At 09:46 AM 03/24/2000 +0000, 8GARSIDA@uk.ibm.com wrote:

>Does any company import these manuals to the UK? Also are they relevant to
>the UK spec cars? Finally, was the 1600GT ever released in the states? I
>don't know if any of you Yanks would ever buy a car with a 1600cc 75bhp
>engine (not that mine's for sale).
>
>Adam,
>'86 1600GT.

I'm sure any mail order shop could ship to you.  They are for the US spec
cars, but there is all the general info on the parts that are common to all
Sciroccos.  eBay is another source for good used Bentleys.  I bought the
'75-'79 and '80-'84 to supplement my '85-'92, and just to have them.  I
bought both off eBay and paid under $20 for the two of them.  No, we didn't
get the 1600 GT, but we did have 1.6 motors in early Sciroccos and most
Rabbits(or Golf I to you).

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
Later this year:
'75 wife and her
'98 Neon R/T