Re: New Car smell wanted

My friend worked at a new car dealer "prepping" new cars.

He said they don't smell "new" until he washed them.  He had a whole pile of cleaners and Armor-all-esque stuff.

I didn't belive him until he brought me a few bottles of stuff.  Doesn't work there any more, and I'm all out of the "stuff"...  Kar-Kraft made it...

Dan Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco