Ronal Turbo Wheel Group Purchase

Ronal just introduced a new Turbo, R10, VW hubcentric 15x7, 4-100 mm,
ET28.
I'm getting a great price, $450 a set delivered, the only thing is that I
have to buy 2 sets or more to qualify for this pricing. The thing is that
once I do this, I'll be able to get additional wheels at that price. It's
nice knowing that if you hit a really bad pot hole, it will only cost
$125 to replace the wheel.
Btw, they normally sell for $149.95 plus shipping.

If there is a different Ronal wheel that you want, let me know and I'll
see what I can do.

I'm also selling my stock '92 GTI BBS wheels that are straight and in
good condition for $500, or $600 with almost new P-7000's plus shipping
from the Philadelphia-Baltimore area.
One has a screw in it that the previous owner forgot to tell me about,
thanks Aaron.

If anybody is looking for any old R-10's, I have couple of them.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'84 Scirocco 2.0L
'83 GTI
'80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V, roller for sale