Re: Rollerskate car - What about skinny tires?

Just out of ignorance, what are the advantages again in having really thin
tires?  I know alot of people here have 17" wheels with 195 40s on them or
something...  are there any performance improvements?

I'm considering getting new rims or keeping my alloy Pirelli's and getting
195 65 14's or something... What's a good combo for the Rocc... If I wanted
to be competitive in say Auto-x?

Hit 100,000 this weekend... did the obligatory light flashing, horn honking,
fist waving sillyness

Later,
Armando

MKII TargaTop Rocco