Re: ND Show hotel/caravan Questions

We are staying in the Marriott Courtyard in Milpitas.  I'm not sure what
time Shawn is coming up from San Diego.  We will probably leave Orange
County around 5 or 6.  There's going to be some fierce competition this year
with everyone detailing the hell out of their roccs!

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition