Re: tools for the wise

 Which gloves were you using, the latex or blue nitrile gloves? The
nitrile gloves work great as they don't disolve in solvent or brake
cleaner. I use them at work all the time when working on those
lame Ford's and Chevy's ;) Honda cars will still slice you up though
;)    It nice to come away from work without grease filled
fingerprints.  I get them at cost through my shop for like $15.00 a
box.

WE use the blue nitrile ones in  our shop.  I just grab a handful, stick
them in my pocket and no one is the wiser :)

Marie