Re: [mk2][suspension] HOR Tech springs?

> > Here's the question...What do ya all think of HOR
> Tech springs?
>
> Ugh.  Just say "NO"!

I'll have to go with Kevin on this one. I've heard
nothing but bad stuff about HoR springs. I'm running
H&R's and Boge's on my rocco, and I think it's really
good compared to my buddy, who's running Boge's and
APEX springs on his car. I think APEX is cheap like
the HoR's and Spax. But if you could spare some more
cash go for the Koni's or Bilsteins. Set up some of
those with the H&R's and yer laughing! :)

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v Flash Silver
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/