Fwd: Fw: [H2O] Tarheel Treffen, Raleigh, NC - March 25

dan? elf16v? anyone else in nc interested in going?
-alan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 10:27 PM
Subject: [H2O] Tarheel Treffen, Raleigh, NC - March 25

From: ncgti@mindspring.com

The North Carolina Chapter of Club H2O is hosting the Tarheel Treffen on
Saturday, March 25, 12 noon at AutoSport Gallery in Raleigh. All
watercooled VWs and Audis are welcome for a show n' shine and a swap meet.

Auto Sport Gallery (www.autosportgallery.com), our newest Club H2O sponsor,
will be open and is providing liquid refreshment.  In addition, they will
be showing a racing video of the newly repaved Virginia International
Raceway. And you don't want to miss their collection of automotive artwork
- paintings, watercolors, prints and sculptures.

Also, I will have information on the Car Guys racing school, June 3-4 at
VIR and applications for Club H2O - $20 membership fee.

I will follow up with directions and hopefully another surprise next week.

So polish up your cars, clean out your unused parts from your garage and we
will see you there!!!

Steve

die h20 losung