Re: ND show - where to stay? security

On Sat, 18 March 2000, "David & Michelle Barwick" wrote:

Andre' wrote:

> Which of the two locations would be safer for a LARGE group of
> Sciroccos to be exposed to the criminal element that may be lurking in
> the dark?

I think we're equally OK in either spot.

Which, by the way, is going to be MILPITAS.  Virtually all of the <few>
votes I received were for Milpitas, so that's where we're staying.  It's
the cheaper of the two locations ($69 is a STEAL in Silicon Valley, trust
me), and it's a Courtyard/Marriott, which are very decent joints.

We will of course be having the annual Scirocco dinner on Saturday night,
followed by hours on end of mindless drinking, bonging, boffing, and
any other partytime activities anyone would like to partake in...  ;D

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX