Re: [Scirocco] Spazzy Idle Question

Well, maybe I should have mentioned that the injectors
(and the o-rings, of course) were all replaced about a
year ago.  Still, it's easy enough to pull them and slap
some new o-rings on so I'll give it a try.  Maybe the guy
that did it last year buggered an o-ring up when he put
them in.  If you have any other ideas, lemme know!
Thx,
-kevin in Texas