From: Chris M
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 10:26 AM
Subject: [mk2][suspension]Coil-over questions

This may seem like an ingnorant question, but what are the advantages of going with a coil-over suspension on VW's?  Aren't the stock struts really a coilover setup or am I missing something here?  I'm getting ready to change my struts and want to explore all the options.  Thanks guys (and ladies)....

Chris M.
'82 Scirocco
'81 "GTi" (see the "for sale" section of my site)
'79 Rabbit C (Free! come get it)
(all cars in michigan)
http://members.xoom.com/mp3vw