new to the list

hello everyone...i'm new to the list and just bought my first scirocco last saturday...it's an 88 16v  with a little over 89k on the clock...i got interested in these cars through my friend jason (arms) who is also on the list...right now the car is at the shop getting a maryland state inspection (i hate those dman things...any of you listers from maryland are probably familiar with the tedious inspection process here...my last car failed it three times and would have cost too much to get in good enough condition to pass inspection so i donated it and got the scirocco)...since this is my first scirocco and first vw i look forward to learning all about these great cars...as well as enjoying the drive...

-døug