Corrado Question

Hey all!

I know it isn't Scirocco content, but hey, atleast I noted it in the subject
line!  Anyway, for you gurus out there, here is a good one.  A customer
called wanting to upgrade to a 2.0L  in his Corrado.  I don't know alot
about Corrado's so I said it shouldn't be too difficult.  He said that the
crank in the G60 motor is special and whatever motor is used in the
conversion needs to have the same 'treatment' done to the crank that is
used.  Does ANYONE know anything about this?  I thought the 2.0L 16v block
with low compression pistons would be ideal with the piston squirters and
all, but this crank thing has me stumped!!  Any help is appreciated!!  TIA!!

Dave