Re: NON-ROC Canadian Rabbits

===================================================================================================
> Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com

I hear ya!!!  My '81 Pickup has 71k original miles - also
all by an 80 year old man...   but the strut passenger
strut tower needs help.  This is compounded by the fact
that the front end was repaired poorly from an accident
many years ago so the entire front end is pretty rusty.  I
thought about welding a GTI on ahead of the doors but I
think that'd be prohibitively expensive. (I've even got the
GTI shell...)

Wonder how much that really would cost?

=====
Daun Yeagley