(Please Read) If interrested in Team Scirocco hats

Kris Rayner wrote:
<snip>
>> Out of curiosity, in which colors did you order the caps?  We need to
>> set something up with the club so that each person doesn't have to
>> order six...I mean I like them, but six hats for each person?!
<snip>

Dude, that is totally what I am trying to do :). Did you see my post
yesterday? If you didn't get it I'll resend it to you. If everybody want's
to order them on their own, please notify me so I dont end up with a bunch
of hats at $21.40 each. If I order over $1000 worth they cost $19.26 each,
not much of a savings and a little too pricey for doing a large qty., so I
am only order a few from them to fill the order. I am working on getting
Stephy's design plus a lot of others done by another vendor at a much lower
per hat price for the same quality. This stuff takes time though so please
be patient :). They will definitly be ready well before the ND car show.

Kevin Collins wrote:
<snip>
> Once
>we verify that they RULE (which I'm confident they will) then we
>can figure out who the lucky soul will be who can broker a bigger
>order and sell them off to listers..... any volunteers?
<snip>

I've been working on this project for over 2 mo. now. The patches should be
avail. in about 2 weeks and many other Scirocco related items in the weeks
and months following. Hey, I'm there for y'all. I love Scirocco's, think
they are awesome cars and want to make sure the whole world knows it.

Hope this clears up a little of the confusion.
Thanks to Stephy for the great Scirocco.Org Team Scirocco Hat design.
Thanks to all those that have responded with orders so far 8)

Randy Block