Re: Team Scirocco hats

Kris Rayner wrote:

> Out of curiosity, in which colors did you order the caps?  We need to
> set something up with the club so that each person doesn't have to
> order six...I mean I like them, but six hats for each person?!  I'd
> like to pick up maybe two hats in black, khaki, or red or maybe one
> of each. We can mail money orders to one or a few list members who
> are willing to make the orders, that way, each of us won't have to
> buy a $30 hat or order 6 of them to save a few bucks....any other
> ideas?

I ordered 2 each in black, navy, and navy/khaki.

I realize that something else needs to be done for a bigger buy.  I
just did this to get the ball rolling and check out the goods.  Once
we verify that they RULE (which I'm confident they will) then we
can figure out who the lucky soul will be who can broker a bigger
order and sell them off to listers..... any volunteers?

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX