Re: Sort-of Non Roc: SS brake lines

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 22:43:56 -0800 "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@prodigy.net>
writes:
> Hey All!!
>
> I bought a set of SS brake lines from someone that only had them for
> a few months.  I got them quite a while back and I finally looked in
the
> box a little closer the other day and noticed that there are only 5
lines.
>  This set was suppose to be for 16v scirocco with rear disc brakes!  I
am
> putting this setup on my Rabbit and need to know if I am a line short?
Or
> if 5 is enough for the swap to a Rabbit?  Any help would be
appreciated!!
> TIA!

Dave,

You need 6...

Which one are you missing? I have a mismatched front set laying around...
...And the "frostking" wanted to sell the rear disc brake rear aetup that
I sold him, so he would probably sell you the over axle stainless lines.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'84 Scirocco 2.0L
'83 GTI
'80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V, roller for sale, '87 GTI 16V for parts