Re: list etiquette

Both Outlook & Outlook Express - look under Tools/Options.  Outlook2000 is
'Mail Format' tab, IE5 Outlook Express is 'Send' tab.  The older versions
are much the same, as far as I can remember.
I may have been wrong about Outlook Express defaulting to HTML - I checked
my IE5 version, which I virtually never use, and it was set to plain text,
but I can't remember if I changed that when I installed. Outlook2000 seems
to default to RTF. Sorry if I've misinformed anyone, but it's probably worth
checking anyway.

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8