A-Arm Bolts are fun.

Hey everyone.

Well I killed my car the other night so I figured
today I would have to get my act together and fix it.
BOTCH!
So anyways, I hit the scrapyard and pick me up a used
control arm and a hub. Swap out the arm, the wheel was
straight in the well, but still tilted. Changed the
hub, everthying appears to be alright. But I ran into
a small problem when changing the arm. I broke one of
the two bolts that hold the arm in place. (the ones
underneath the brake under the floor) How screwed am
I? I took out the carpet to see if I could get the
stud out from on top, but it appears to be stuck on
the floor. I tried all sorts of stuff to try and get
it out, but no goose. Do I have to drill it out from
the bottom and throw in a new bolt and nut? Is there
something else that I should do?

Thanks

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)