Scirocco Hats, Coins, Duffel Bags (Long)

Hi Gang,

Well, this was my surprise, but I'm the one who ended up being surprised.

http://pages.prodigy.net/stephygee/scirocco/teamroc.jpg

I thought they would send me the swatch on a cap, but they sent me just a
swatch for approval.  In any case, we can put them on 100% brushed canvas
cotton, washed twill, washed denim, 85% poly/15% wool, or Polartec caps,
golf straw hats (logo on hat band), towels, cotton vests, duffel bags,
blankets, jersey polo shirts, cotton tee-shirts, wind breakers, tote bags,
luggage, or whatever we like.  The design is bought and paid for, so it's
just a matter of ordering what we want.  I've scanned the swatch and it's
about 103KB, so it may take awhile to load

Also, if you want to change the stitch colors, it's no extra charge.
The available style/colors for caps are:

(Item 5615-7N56) Washed Twill Cap:  Closest profile (very low profile)
Available Colors:

Solids:  Black, Khaki, Brick Red, Classic Navy, White,
              Hunter

Two-tone:  Classic Navy/Khaki, Brick
                    Red/Classic Navy, Hunter/Khaki,
                    White/Classic Navy

(Item 5615-5N55) Brushed Canvas Cap:  Medium profile
Available Colors:  Classic navy, Burgundy, Natural (off White),
                                Dark Teal Blue,  Light Tan

(Item 5615-4N5X) Blended Twill:  Tallest profile
Available Colors:  Black, Red, Off White, Classic Navy

I've scanned a picture of the brochure for you to look at the different cap
options.  The caps are $13.50 and there's a $8 charge for putting the logo
on, hence the final price of $21.50.  Again, personalization fee is an
additional $5.

http://pages.prodigy.net/stephygee/scirocco/hats.jpg    This one is 245K
large
http://pages.prodigy.net/stephygee/scirocco/hats2.jpg   This one is  278K
large

It'll take awhile to load, but you'll see the brochure I have.  By the way,
I think you can call them up and order a free corporate sales brochure.

Also, if you order less than six (6) of one item, tag another $7.50 on to
the price.  Bulk (over 100) orders get a 10% discount

We can even personalize the hats (our names), but that's an extra $5 per
personalization

I ordered this through http://www.landsend.com and they now have the
logo on file.  Go to "Corporate Sales" to see what's available to put the
logo on.  It will take about 48 hours for them to have our logo available
(they sent the swatch for my approval yesterday and I'll fax it back today),
then you can log on, create your own profile, and
order using our logo number, which is:

0019781C

On another note, I'm also working a Scirocco coin angle.  I've got a friend
stationed in Korea who's working it now, as I was thinking along the lines
of a military tradition.  Each squadron has a coin, and to get a favor from
another squadron or to identify yourself as a squadron member, you flash the
coin.  It's usually used to buy rounds of drinks tho'...because if you're
caught without it, you're buying the first round.

I bought more rounds than I care to count because I always forgot my coin.
I finally got one made where I could put in on my keyring and I'd never
forget it.  We can have a keyring type coin made like this one:

http://pages.prodigy.net/stephygee/scirocco/coinback.jpg
http://pages.prodigy.net/stephygee/scirocco/coinfrnt.jpg

Or just a flat one, like this one:

http://pages.prodigy.net/stephygee/scirocco/coin2frt.jpg
http://pages.prodigy.net/stephygee/scirocco/coin2bck.jpg

The keys can be flat (even with the edge surface of the coin) or 3-D (raised
pass the edge of the coin, like the keyring coin).

Well...that's about it.  Time to go back to work.

Steph