Re: ND show - where to stay? security

André wrote:
<snip>

>Which of the two locations would be safer for a LARGE group of
>Sciroccos to be exposed to the criminal element that may be lurking in
>the dark?
<snip>

Actually I live on Milpitas/San Jose border, don't let the cheaper hotel
price turn you away from the area.
Milpitas is a very safe, and beautiful place. Like with most places, if
you've got an alarm you should always use it, and doors should always be
locked in any neighborhood. Funny thing is that the neighborhood I live in
is so safe that very few people lock their cars. In fact the guy up the
street from me leaves the top down overnight on his 99 Jag XKR(?) quite
often.
The Milpitas Courtyard Marriott is a very nice place, IMO. There is a large
Honda/Mitsu/Toy "racer" crowd living in this area but they are usually
courteous and honest.

Randy