Re: the (turbo) Mad Max Rocco lives! (sorta long)

Never mind the barbq - how but a couple of megs worth of pics up on a web
site for those of us who are limited to travelling within their time
zone...????

Drew

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Craig Williams wrote:

> Coll Going Alex,
>
> I remember seeing the motor on the stand at the Bar-b-que. when do we get to
> see it run? Are you going to show up the the ND show with it?
>
> Later -- Craig Williams
> 1981 SciroccoS 2008cc 16V (disassembled in the garage)
> 1987 Jetta GLI 16V (Daily Driver)
> 1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife)

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca