Re: [misc] trailer hitch

At 11:36 PM 03/11/2000 -0500, Foxx (in a box) wrote:
>  someone on e-bay has a trailer hitch which i want badly, however it's
>for an mki or a rabbit and i have an mkii. is there any way that this'll
>fit on my ride? thanx.
>--
Well, if you don't win the auction email me because I think I have one( I
would just have to free it from the bumper).  The only reason I didn't junk
it because the bolts were frozen to the bumper.

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
Later this year:
'75 wife and her
'98 Neon R/T