Re: Removing Air bubbles from Radiator ?

One way to do it is to loosen your thermo time switch (on top of the water
inlet) and let it burp out all the air bubbles.  Usually when I fill up a
car, I leave the top hose loose and fill up the reservoir, radiator and
engine (through the hose).  Then I reconnect the hose and loosen the thermo
switch.  I start her up and let it warm up.  After a little while, I tighten
the thermo switch and carefully watch the temp gauge and make sure the fan
goes through a couple of cycles and that it doesn't overheat.

Tom