Speedo

Hi All!!

Anyone got an idea how to reduce the speed of you speedo cable by 1/2?  I
didn't think any of the colored gears that are available for the trans end
of the cable reduced it enough and thought of maybe somekind of special
reducer box.   I installed a 150mph speedo in my car and it is from a 78
928.  I knew it might not be the right gearing because I didn't know where
they got the speed reference from (wheel hub or trans).  It seems that when
I am going 60 the speedo says close to 120.  I was going to take a picture
of my car doing 150 and put it on the net! :^)  Any help would be
appreciated!!!

Dave