Re: relocating battery

You can get a kit from Summit Raceing for about $40. If you want to peice
together your own setup you might be better off (depending on what wire
Summit sends you).  The prefered wire is welding wire preferably in 2ga or
larger.  in any case, use wire with fine stranded core over wire with the
thick strands.

HTH

Nate