Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:40:00 -0600
From: "Benjamin Wood" <benwood1@airmail.net>
Subject: Radiator Fan Question

As I live in the Dallas area, I was considering forcing my radiator fan to
run full blast as long as the motor is running to keep everything as cool as
possible.  Is this a bad idea?  Any suggestions for what to tap to run the
fan only when the motor is running? Other issues?

Many thanks!
Benjamin Wood
84 Scirocco
93 RS America

--
Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...