Re: WTB: Clean 16v

Please note that "check it out" does *not* mean "buy it for yourself"  :)

I have heard a few stories about listers asking somebody local to check out
a car for them, only to find that the local person snagged the deal out from
under the original lister.  That's just bad form....

John

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm