cool guy 16V Weber idea

Ok, so I have had these intake filters that fit over the air horns on my
Webers for about 8 months. They are for the 45mm carbs. Mine are 40mm. I
couldnt find the filters from Weber for the 40mm's. I had already bought the
filters in hopes that I could make them work for my 40's. After much
brainstorming and parts searching I found that Vanagon front wheel bearing
seals fit perfectly over the ends of the air horns to be able to accept the
filters.

Just thought I'd share my input. Hope it applies to someone ;)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag (Scirocco of course)