Autotech 16v cams better than Schrick?

I'm a very disturbed person all of a suddden, guys. I was perusing some
of Autotech's propaganda and came across their comparison of their own
16v camset verses the Schrick 260s. Here is the pitch:

> our new Sport 16V camshafts achieve power levels higher than the benchmark
> Schrick 260 with far better low-end torque and drivability. Great idle
> characteristics with 8 more peak HP and up to 12 more ft.lbs. of torque
> than the 260's.

I don't know about y'all but thems is fightin' words -especially since
I'm about to plunk down the greenbacks on a set of the Schrick 260s.
Check out the dyno graph:

<http://www.autotech.com/dyno-16Vcam.pdf>

Could this possibly be true? I just can't believe Autotech most of the
time with this kind of thing. Their data says that even the euro 16v cam
beats the Schricks (narrowly) until about 5300 rpms. What gives?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!