RE: MK1 Side Window trim & gaskets wanted & Por15

I ordered mine from a company called Maintenance Specialties a few years
back.  POR-15 is on the web now, so you should be able to locate a dealer
(or order direct) on their site.

I did the floor of my Bug during the summer of '97.  It was in remarkably
good shape, and I wanted to keep it that way.  I'll see how well it worked
when I start the restoration, but I've heard lots of good and nothing bad
about POR-15 from the people on the VintagVW list.

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale