[8V,JH] passenger-side motor mount question

Hi all -- a quick question: what is the correct orientation of the
passenger-side motor mount on a MkII 8V? I ordered one pre-pressed from
AutoTech a while back, and just got to installing it today. Compared to
the one in there already the AutoTech one was upside-down. If you look at
the motor mount, it forms a sort of arrow, where the bolt which attaches
the mount to the chassis goes through the arrow tip. The AutoTech one was
pointing down, while the one to be replaced was pointing up. Which is
correct.

I've actually put the AutoTech one in already, which required jacking up
the engine a bit. It's quite a bit quieter in my car now though, and the
engine seems to be oriented correctly (when I had the car inpected, the
guy thought the motor mount was sagging, but perhaps it was just because
it wasn't installed correctly)...

Anyway, couldn't find this information in my manuals...

Thanks,
Oliver

Oliver Seiler -- Software Developer, Pivotal Software, http://www.pivotal.com
    Scirocco MkII Diary - http://erisian.com/~oseiler/scirocco/index.html