Re: Vanagon lights on a Mk 2

I used the vanagon fog lights (H3)  with my euro main beams and it fits
right in the with the euro assembly and looks exactly the same.  However,
the main beams on the van are a not as wide as the scirocco euro lights, so
you would need a wider grille if you were to put them in.  but not a bad
Idea if you can get a set for cheap.

Casey
84 Black Roc - WOOHOO - finally being driven again!
84 Silver Beater Roc.........about to be dismantled.....anyone need parts?