(wanted)(mk2)(parts)

Hi all..
  I'm looking for the two plastic pieces that wrap around the steering column up by the steering wheel.  I guess you'd call these the steering column covers or whatever.  Anyone got a spare set?  Mine are cracked and broken and sound like a rod knocking when they flop around.  Name your price and I'll get back to ya...thanks!
p.s. must be black...don't know if there's any other color
oh yeah, anyone know what a fair price on a black leather interior would be?  I'm going yardin' soon and am looking for everything except the dash and the carpet...thanks for any info

Chris M.
'82 Scirocco
'81 "GTi" (see the "for sale" section of my site)
'79 Rabbit C (Free! come get it)
(all cars in michigan)
http://members.xoom.com/mp3vw