Turbo motor pics and misc

I put a few more pics up of a turbo 16v motor by the guy who built the g60
16v...

He also has for sale a straight 16v shell with a tubular front cross member
(to take the abuse of his monster motors). You can probably get a good deal
for the Rieger kit and the shell (anyone want ANOTHER project? :^P)

It's too bad that he's getting out of the scirocco scene...he's going into
golf/jetta land...I tried to convince him to keep all his stuff and build
the rieger/turbo16v/scirocco, but to no avail. oh well, hopefully one of you
guys will score a good deal on the parts.

anyway it's all here:

http://www.aurielle.com/scirocco/gin50mm.html

chrisg
'82 8v
'88 16v

ND or Bust! Add your name to the list and join the caravan!
(http://www.aurielle.com/ndshow.asp)