Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1335

>     i noticed that in the pictures sent to the list regarding the 16V G60
> (http://www.aurielle.com/scirocco/gin50mm.html), the alternator was above
> the top of, and behind the engine, as opposed to in front of, and below
the
> top of the engine.

It's kind of an illusion, because the engine is on a stand and is tilted way
forward. Look at the picture below it and you'll see that it lies below the
intake runners... the car is NOT a scirocco (but you guys with the sharp
eyes already knew that!)...it's an a2 car (i forget which one...). I have
some more crazy pics from the guy of a turbo motor...I'll get those up soon!

chrisg
'82 8v
'88 16v

Add your name to the ND show list! http://www.aurielle.com/ndshow.asp