FS AUDI three guage panel

     I have one extra three guage panel with the mounting plate which
     directs the guages towards the driver...the plate itself if used will
     need to be cut to fit the space...the set comes with three guages
     volts, oil temp, and oil pressure along with the dual pressure sender.

     also available are white guage faces made by brett for the three
     guages.....and you could also get a set of matching faces for the
     speedo and tach at the same time

     prices are as follows

     50$ for the guages
     25$ for the 3 guage faces
     32$ (I may be slightly off here Brett speak up if I am wrong)for the
         cluster faces

     and if you want the whole shabang with the three guage panel faces
     installed ( which is not an easy job, but not impossible) done by the
     master Brett V and a set of matching cluster faces

     150$

     thanks for listening and I may be able to line up one more set if
     wanted!