Anyone want to trade?

Yo, you vw dudes and dudets,

    Anyone interested in a Neuspeed rear reinforcement set-up?This is the bar
that mounts behind the rear seat and ties the rear strut towers together, as
well as mounting to the floor on the driver side, and having a bar from about
the middle top to the passenger rear corner of the trunk.  I think these
things were 225$ new, not sure though.   Anyways,  I would ideally like to
trade for the Autotech set-up or similar.  I want to be able to use the area
behind the rear seat for stuff, not bar.  If I can not trade, I will consider
any reasonable offers for this thing.  It is complete, and in good shape.  I
think I can even find the paper work on it if you give me time.

Thanks,

David

84 GTi (strange noises therein)
88 Cabriolet, still apart, but success being made...

P.S. May consider trade for front upper or lower bar, depending on brand and
condition.