URGENT: 86 Scirocco 8V available in south NJ/DE

It's a real shame.  I have a 1986 Scirocco 8V Coupe parked at the Mobil
Service Station in Cape May, New Jersey, which is at the southernmost tip of
Jersey and is very near the Ferry to Lewes, Delaware.  There are many many
new parts on this car (including water pump, alternator, tires, motor mount,
stereo and rear speakers etc.), and I have all of the parts and servicing
paperwork for everything that's been done with the car since I have had it
and for the previous owner.  The rocco is registered with the state until
May.  Unfortunately, the car cracked its crankshaft while in Cape May, and
it appears that I really don't have any choice other than dropping in
another engine.  Moreover, used or rebuilt engines for this are hard to
find.  I need to sell the vehicle right away--everything is fine except for
the engine and a little rust on the exterior.  Or otherwise there are tons
of great parts in here.  If I find a rocco enthusiast who wants this car,
I'd even leave the stereo in there.  If you get this message, please call me
a 718-826-8728 (and please leave your phone number) right away if you are
interested.  I won't see email on this after Friday, March 3rd at 5 pm, so
email is iffy.  If I don't hear anything soon, I'll have to ditch the car at
the junk yard.

Mike Ravnitzky
mikerav@ix.netcom.com
718-826-8728