LA to Waterfest

I don't know if anybody from LA is thinking about going, but...

I was just looking at flights as I may go, I have a ton of frequent flyer
miles I can use.  Just for the helluvit I checked out Southwest.  They fly
from LAX into Islip NY (Long Island), which is 67 miles from Montclair State
Univ., site of this year's show.  Leaving on Saturday and returning on Monday
(may work for other days too, didn't look), they have an "internet special"
fare of $99 each way - that's unreal!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0