Re: ND show update

Jason writes:
>I am sereously concidering going to the ND show in socal.  I want to join a
>caravan and drive my 16v mkII.  What i want to know is if there are infact
>any caravans leaving the east coast.  I live in vermont.  Also, for anyone
>who has done this in years past, how much is it gonna cost me, providing
>that my rocco doesn't break down halfway to cali?  Gas, rooms, show costs,
>etc.?  I will have to leave basically the day after my last final exam to
>get there in time.  i am assuming that it would take about a week to drive
>out there from vt.  If i can afford to go, and i can find a caravan to join
>up with close to me ie NY, then i wanna go!

Man, talk about a die-hard Scirocco fanatic, Hip hip horrah! to Jason.
If you make it, hey its a Scirocco what could go wrong, you should get the
prize for coming the farthest to the show.
If ND doesn't have a prize like that than I will personally go have one
made! 8)
By the way it is in NorCal, just a minor detail but about 400mi. off course.
:)
How about the rest of the east coasters, don't let Jason drive out all
alone.
I guess a tent and a sleeping bag would be out this time of year, that's
usually how I travel cross country.
It's cheap but the baked beans get to you after a while.
Can anybody along the route offfer a place to crash for the east to west
caravan?
This is going to be a once in a lifetime show! Can't Wait!

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc (will be showing!)