Re: attention brett!

--- the mad bastard <the-mad-bastard@home.com> wrote:

> > Man, you guys are damn funny!  I can't believe Mike
> spilled the news
> > on the flag thing though!  What he forgot to mention
> was the power
> > take-off with tilling attachments...cutting the  hole
> in the rear
> > valance next month.
> >
> > let's just say I've got a few things planned...cross my
> fingers and
> > hope I've got the $$.
>
>     i'll be waiting for ya big guy...  cinci is only 3
> months away
>
> jason
> the mad bastard

Hey Brett - when you're done racing the Mad Bastard, could
you hook up to my mower deck and cut the grass for me?
Sure would be faster than that 'ol Ferguson tractor.  ;)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup (To part or not to part...)
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry