50mm intake and Rieger kit

***Disclaimer***
I don't own these parts, I'm just posting for a fellow 'rocc owner not on
the list.
Any questions should be directed to Matt at:

gin1298@cs.com

EURO 50mm INTAKE MANIFOLD
The Holy Grail: Yes, it is a 50mm Scirocco intake manifold. He has two
different lower halves. One has NOS ports tapped into them (wicked), the
other is untouched. I put some pics up on my website of his stuff:

http://www.aurielle.com/scirocco/gin50mm.html

RIEGER GTB BODYKIT
This is NOT the widebody (GTO) version. It has the same front spoiler and
side skirts, and rear(?), but instead of replacing the front fenders and
rear quarters, BIG fender flares are used instead. Don't have a pic yet.
The kit is new and unistalled. He paid about $2500 for it, but price is very
negotiable.

All parts are located in Florida.

Thanks,
chrisg