Re: gas prices

Adam,

$71 for a tank of gas?!!!  How depressing.

Guess I better start smiling when I get
change from a $20.

Rich
Seattle, WA
USA

I wouldn't mind as much if the money actually went into getting it out the
ground and making sure it is good quality but more than 75% of that money
goes into the government. and they are saying they want less cars on the
road, if people do start doing what they say and ride bikes and get public
transport they are gonna lose a lot of tax revenue.
I think I need to move to the States, anybody got any jobs for a technical
support person with hardware skills? 19 Years old nearly 3 years experience
at IBM? quick to learn, I'm interested in developing skills in Java, HTML
and anything else that. (a job in Florida would be good too.)

Adam,
'86 1600GT.