RE: waterfest show cars

--- Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:
> Guys, it is really killing me but I just don't see how
> I'm going to be able to make Waterfest this year. Here's
> a show that is only 45 minutes from my home, attracts the
> best cars, and even VW buddies from the West Coast.
> Unfortunately I'll be rallying up in Maine. If I leave
> early in the morning there is a chance that I'll be able
> to get there by mid-afternoon. I'm so damned beat up
> after racing all day and night, though, that this doesn't
> seem very likely.
>
> So... I was thinkin'. Maybe I could at least have someone
> bring my Scirocco up there to display? It should be done
> or almost finished by the date of the show. Would anyone
> be interested? Smokey burnouts in a 170hp+,
> nitrous-equipped (80 shot), and 6-speed transmissioned
> 'rocco could be fun!
>
> At least I'd know that my presence was felt somehow...
> :^)
> Scott F. Williams

Scott - you just *can't* miss waterfest this year!  Your
west-coast twin's even coming into town!  NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

We'll miss ya man.  :(

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.