Re: A/c on the way to h20fest

>When it is working properly which is about 80percent, (electrical gremlins
>that I still can not figure out)  It is the coldest A/C In any car that I
>have ever driven.  Its even colder than my dads brand new accord.

It's probably colder than your dad's brand-skanking-new Accord because your
'rocco is probably still using R-12 and all the new cars use R-134a.  R-12
blows colder than the new stuff. This is a common complaint we get from
customers who have traded in their early '90s Acura for a new one.... "The
air conditioning sucks!!!" :)

Marie