Re: Waterfest Question... sign up

Don't show up on the 31st you'll miss everything ;)  The show's actually on
the 30th.  However, most people are staying over Saturday night at the
Fairfield Ramada.  Go to http://www.rapidparts.com/ and follow the
instructions for signing up.  I think the fee is $25 if you do it before
June 30th.

HTH.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"If you accept what you're given...You deserve what you get"